MS OFFICE SOLUTION covers Excel consulting for Microsoft Excel for Windows and Excel for Mac. In our Excel consulting, we review an existing Excel project, recommend better ways to do things and then upgrade the project with those recommendations. We can upgrade both general Excel projects (projects containing formulas, charts, data validation, conditional formatting, logic...) as well as the most advanced Excel VBA projects. In most of our consulting cases, our customers are trying to move away from a manual process to some type of Excel automation. For example you keep making the same manual chart over and over again for multiple reports and you want to click a button and have 50 of those charts made at once.
In addition to just modifying your existing project, we can also provide consulting on those modifications showing you or your staff how we did it. The modifications can also be developed into a formal class where the upgrades serve as the core training. The modifications can also be discussed in a less formal way with MS OFFICE SOLUTION just reviewing what we did with you or your people and answering specific questions
Scope Of Our Excel Consulting:
- Excel Application Development
- Database Programming and Reporting
- Excel Task (Report) Automation
- Template & Dashboard Creation
- Optimizing / Enhancing existing Excel applications
- Excel Data Manipulation, Extraction and Consolidation
Excel Application Development
Our developers with core expertise in VBA have experience in creating Excel VBA applications in the area of engineering, finance, accounting, budgeting, HR, Marketing, CRM, etc. Hence, irrespective of Industries we develop the simplest yet effective applications easing your daily routine task and sparing you with more time on Data Analytics and Presentation.
We can assist you in completing the most complex application program with ease. The task may be developing an End to End Excel Solution which would address a specific requirement or would simplify an existing process, Integrating Excel with other applications, Connecting Excel to databases including Ms-Access, SQL, Oracle or Automating routine tasks.
Database Programming and Reporting
Most corporate data is locked in other applications or databases. Our Excel Experts will help you in enabling Excel to integrate with these sources of data, empowering users to analyze this data with much greater efficiency.
We use a combination of spreadsheets formulas, features and functions, and we strap up the power of the Excel VBA coding language to automate almost any manual task in Excel.
Template and Dashboard Creation
You can hire a consultant to convert excel workbook into professional data visualization tool and automate your routine excel tasks.
Optimizing / Enhancing Existing Excel Applications
Our Expert VBA developers can improve the performance of your existing excel applications or can help you in adding new features to make your existing Excel applications faster, lighter and more user friendly.
Excel Data Manipulation, Extraction and Consolidation Applications
Excel is great tool to manipulate large volumes of data, including performing data validation and clean-up. We use formulas and Excel VBA to quickly cycle through hundred, thousands or millions of records and make whatever data changes are required eliminating the risk of errors.
Frequently activities for which client interacts with us:
- Analyzing data with Excel VBA macros that have shifting header positions, unknown cell positions and variable row size
- Processing data in multiple workbooks and worksheets using Excel VBA macros
- Using Excel VBA to process data tables that are stacked on top of each other or indented on worksheets
- Reading text files, cleaning their data, rearranging their data then processing it using VBA
- Using VBA macros to convert table configurations on the worksheet into other table configurations on the worksheet
- Querying databases, worksheets and text files using VBA, SQL, ADO or DAO
- Excel VBA macros that integrate multiple data sources stored in databases, text files and workbooks
- VBA macros that clean data and perform table comparisons removing inconsistencies such as extra names, blanks,...
- Excel VBA macros that control the Windows folder and file system while processing data
- VBA macros that communicate with Google Gmail and Google spreadsheets downloading and uploading data
- Using VBA to generate various accounting and financial type reports
- Building various worksheet summary tables using Excel VBA
- Using VBA to build various calendar and timeline style reports on worksheets
- Using Excel VBA macros to build advanced pivot tables
- Integrating separate teams using separate workbooks in various status reports using colored cells and fonts, can be 100's or 1000's of workbooks
- Using Excel VBA macros that process data and automatically generate report tables on multiple worksheets in multiple workbooks
- Creating chart sheets and embedded charts on worksheets automatically with VBA
- Using Excel VBA to automatically format charts and place labels and drawing shapes at specific points on the chart
- Excel VBA macros that query databases, worksheets and text files using SQL, ADO or DAO
- Advanced report generation tools using Excel VBA macros that control Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft PowerPoint
Dashboard and Visual Interfaces
- Automated technical drawings, configuration layouts and process diagrams using Excel VBA
- Various advanced Excel dashboard designs using events, ActiveX controls, charts, drawing shapes and the worksheet itself
- Interactive Excel VBA userforms that display dashboard information and provide dashboard control
- Advanced worksheet displays showing project status, productivity,...
- Advanced worksheet schedule displays showing project break down, scheduled work,...
- Advanced timeline displays showing project phases, work being performed, milestones,...
- Interactive VBA event driven maps showing productivity, various revenues and expenses,...
- Advanced Excel VBA driven charts displaying productivity, ratios, goals,...
- Advanced engineering and science model visualization using Excel VBA to illustrate processes and design configurations
- Using VBA based User Defined Worksheet Functions (UDF's) in models to implement advanced lookups, finds and logic
- Using VBA based User Defined Worksheet Functions (UDF's) in models to combine Excel VBA and other languages like FORTRAN, VB.NET and CSharp. This is to integrate existing verified code, to perform advanced calculations and for flat out calculation speed
- Using VBA macros as a wrapper to an existing formula based worksheet model managing its data, formulas, names and information flow
- Using Excel VBA to build an upload and download system for model information
- Using Excel VBA macros to build a batch processing system for a model and managing the batch results
- Automating Solver and Goal Seek and applying them to worksheet models using Excel VBA